Part of our ethos, here at Valued, is to make an impact, be a force for good. Not just with our clients and their businesses, but with communities and special projects around the UK and the globe, aimed specifically at helping social and environmental causes. This is why we are choosing to partner with B1G1 and we hope you will join us.
The story of B1G1
Our impact so far
B1G1 is a unique way to support projects and charities around the globe. Set up in 2007, the project started with the idea: “What if every business could make a difference in their own way, just by doing what they normally do?”
They partner with vetted charities to bring supporters and causes together in one easy-to-use system. Donations couldn’t be simpler, we set up ‘trigger points’, by which a donation is made to a cause of our choice, based on an action in our everyday business.
Our donations and triggers
We have worked with our team to carefully select causes that resonate and set up trigger points that mean regular donations almost on a weekly basis.
- When we deliver a days training, we provide 1 day of access to supporting equipment for physically challenged children.
- When a tax return is filed, we provide 10 days of access to clean water for people around the world.
- When we give an external presentation, we provide 1 day of a business training program to women in Zimbabwe.
- When we start working with a new client, we give 1 day of a youth development program to a disadvantaged child.
- Each and every month, we create 70 impacts to offset our office carbon emissions.
How can you help us create more impact?
Firstly, just keep on doing what you do; keep those tax returns coming in, keep attending our presentations, it couldn't be more simple!
If you’d like to start something like this for your own business, then check out B1G1 and sign up using referral code GIVING133 to receive $20 to start off your giving campaign!